Welcome to Capital District Podiatry, PLLC.
We are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We’d like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing Dr. Tejas Pandya as your podiatrist. We look forward to welcoming you to our office and are confident that you will feel relaxed and comfortable with our staff and treatment plans. Your first visit establishes the foundation of our relationship with you. To help make your first visit to our practice as pleasant and smooth as possible, please read the information below.
Dr. Tejas Pandya founded Capital District Podiatry, PLLC in 2003 on the belief that patients deserve quality health care given with compassion, dignity and respect. We strive to deliver high-quality comprehensive foot and ankle care with uncompromising excellence.
We Are Committed To You
Our podiatric office offers friendly, knowledgeable staff, safe and proven procedures and the latest in state-of-the-art technology. To protect the relationships with our patients, we stand by the Capital District Podiatry, PLLC Bill of Rights:
- We believe our patients have the right to know their diagnosis and treatment options in terms they can understand. Our patient's have the right to seek consultation with the physician(s) of their choice.
- Our patients have the right to seek second or third opinions without offending or insulting the physician.
- Our patients should expect to have their medical records treated confidentially, with access to their records limited to those involved in their care or designated by the patient except when required by the law.
- Our patients have the right to refuse medical treatment even if it is recommended by their physician(s).
- Our Patients have the right to receive considerate, respectful care and treatment at all times without regard to race, creed, sex and/or national origin.
- We will help our patients file insurance claims and give detailed explanations of bills through our billing service.
- Our doctor strives to provide service excellence & provide the highest quality services.
- Our doctor cannot guarantee treatment results, but will attempt to provide you with the highest level of care.
- Our patients can expect their patient reports to be sent to their family physicians or specialists, unless the patient advises against it.
If you would like to save some time before your first visit with us, we invite you to click on the links below. Print and fill out each form and bring them with you to your appointment.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
If you do not complete your forms ahead of time, allow ample time to fill out and review new patient forms. On your first visit, Dr. Pandya will consult with you and examine any potential foot or ankle problems. To provide the best care possible, please bring any necessary information such as treatment records, X-rays, MRI reports or current medications you may be taking.
Our website provides a wealth of information for you to become educated on your symptoms. Take the time to familiarize yourself with the foot and ankle information on our site to relieve any anxiety you may have and to equip you with the right knowledge before your visit with us.
On our staff page, you can also read about the extensive education and experience that Dr. Pandya brings as your podiatrist. Our goal is to make every appointment as comfortable and informative as possible so if you have any questions or require further information, do not hesitate to ask Dr. Pandya or one of our friendly staff members. We look forward to your first visit.